Monday, December 14, 2009

I Have a Badge! (and other updates)


In my other blog, The Ultimate Blogging Toolkit, I have posted an entry about Blog Badges. As you can see, I have added it to my sidebar as a nice piece of cross-promotion.  Check out the toolkit for an interesting look into how this blue/aqua/green/black background was created.  You'll enjoy the story about it being "one of a kind" and you'll learn how to make one yourself.

Notice, too that I am experimenting with Amazon ads.  Yes, if you click through to make a purchase, I'll make a few cents and a piece of cheese.  The Ultimate Blogging Toolkit is the blogger's resource and this is more of a free-for-all, but it is a great sandbox to experiment.  Let me know what you think.  In general, are you interested in helping others by making your online purchases like you normally would, but start by clicking through like this?

Let me know!

Dave

No comments: