Friday, January 1, 2010

My Other Blogs


Recently, I added two badges to my sidebar, sharing my other blogging properties.  There was a period of time recently where all of my blogging activities ceased.  As I've refocused on my existing blogs - and have begun designing a new one - I have taken some steps to promote them by making them more visible.  In this case, it's creating their own badges.

The Ultimate Blogging Toolkit is a place where I've been documenting my experiences blogging.  As the badge indicates, it is a place for Free Blog Reviews, Blogging Resources and of course, Rhetoric.

Energication is a relatively new effort, tying into my past experience as a school board member.  Here, I attempt to connect the many aspects of renewable energy to their application in our schools.  Making the critical nature of renewable energy sources, the science behind them, and the impacts to our society relevant to students and educators at all levels is the number one priority.  This Welcome post provides the best background and Energication To Date provides an easy way to start at the beginning and walk your way to the present.

I hope you enjoy my other projects.

Dave

No comments: