Sunday, July 26, 2009

Philadelphians Group Tours

It is always a pleasure to learn something new about a friend. I've been playing tennis with Grant Beldin for several years and never really knew about his company, Philadelphians Group Tours. I'd always heard bits and pieces, but never actually put two and two together. Until just recently.

Grant and his wife, Marilyn own and operate Philadelphians Group Tours, Inc. They have been creating and hosting non-smoking Christian tours since 1980 and here I am just finding out! Their tours are selected with seniors in mind and delivered in a caring and comfortable way.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I have not enjoyed one of their tours myself. But I have a different perspective. A perspective most clients don't get to see. I see in Grant a caring, humorous, family-oriented gentleman. If just half of the personality I've known for years comes through in his tours, you're in for a treat.

The conversation I had with him recently that educated me about PGTI painted the picture of detail-oriented planning, the utmost concern for the guests' comfort and safety, and an overall feeling of him truly being a part of ever group he hosts. Not a bad way to travel.

Check out Philadelphians Group Tours, Inc. If you have the need for caring and comfortable travel, where all the details are handled for you, they are indeed your choice.

Dave

No comments: