Friday, May 1, 2009

H1N1 Is Everybody’s Business

On the surface, the H1N1 Virus doesn’t have anything to do with advancing the art of blogging.  But as an issue that does potentially affect every person on this planet, it does by default, affect us bloggers.  I don’t normally react in “knee-jerk” fashion to issues.  My responses are usually calculated and logical (although not always!).  My hope that in this case, logic continues to prevail.

Notice the new widget I just placed on the right panel.  With links to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), PandemicFlu.gov and theWorld Health Organization, this is an easy way for me to do my part to keep this serious issue at the top of mind for all of us.  It is important for all of us to be vigilant in our efforts to stem the spread of this disease.  Like Mom said, “wash your hands, cover your mouth and go to the doctor if you’re sick.”

Dave

No comments: