Saturday, May 16, 2009

Let the Games Begin

A good friend and tennis buddy today suggested that The New Blogged Word was getting a bit long in the tooth.  He parted my hair about following the Bathroom Remodel and then not much has happened except for changing to the new URL.

He's right.

I tried to explain that the newest blog, the Ultimate Blogging Toolkit, was intended to be my way of documenting what I'm learning about blogging.  A more serious look.  Also, that The New Blogged Word was meant to be a not-so-serious look at blog topics.  I know.  Lame excuse.  He was still right.

So, in the spirit of rightfully having my hair parted, I pledge to keep both The New Blogged Word fresh with a fun look at topics and The Ultimate Blogging Toolkit updated with all the tips and tricks I learn as I continue to blog.

But there's a return to every serve.  (Get it?  Tennis reference?)  If I keep serving up oddball topics of discussion, I expect the multitude of dedicated followers to weigh in with comments - and you both know who you are!  

John, thanks for the encouragement.  Let's the games begin!

Dave

2 comments:

John said...

See - I really do read your blog!

The hard part is thinking of interesting things to post.

Dave said...

I'll try to keep a wide variety of topics coming. Then you can jump in when something connects.

Dave