Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Molly Lee Cards

If you ever have the need for the most unique, personally designed cards for a special occasion, this is the only place to go.  Molly Lee sells interactive cards on her Etsy site, which is a cornucopia of handmade items.

When we moved to our new home, Molly designed a housewarming card that had all the look and feel of a moving box.  Complete with a packing tape seal, when opened, the envelope unfolded like the top of a box.  Removing the invitation was like unpacking.  I can't tell you how much fun we had sending them - and how many enjoyable comments we received from guests.  I only wish I'd kept a sample for myself.

Creativity, talent and oh, yeah - customer service!  For all occasions that need that special flair, I'm simply going to give her the theme and let her create the perfect piece!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Wow, clever-looking stuff! ;o)